Supernova Tricolour Navigation Light
Supernova lights use high efficiency LEDs ensuring long life and low power consumption. A tough polycarbonate shell protects Supernova from the elements while a Gore-Tex membrane vent ensures equalization of pressure on the seals.
A simple two wire connection powers the Combi light. Connecting the red wire to positive and the black wire to negative will illuminate the tricolour light. Reversing the connections will illuminate the anchor light. A rotary switch is supplied with the Combi light to facilitate the supply reversal.
In the central position both lights are off. Switching clockwise or anticlockwise selects the required lighting configuration. If a toggle or rocker switch is preferred, to match existing switches, then a centreoff two pole changeover switch can be used.
Supernova navigation lights are intended for use on vessels up to 12 metres in length. They comply with CE generic EMC standards and are waterproof to IP65 and IP67. There is no specific EU standard for LED navigation lights. Supernova lights do not have any national approvals.
- Supply voltage - 10 to 20 volts (For full brightness)
- Supply current - 200 mA @ 12 volts (Typically 90% less than equivalent incandescent lamps
- Night time visibility - 2 nautical miles minimum (25 degrees above and below the centerline)
- IP67 (Submersion)
- Dimensions - 91 mm diameter x 113 mm Height (including mounting)
- Configuration -Tri-colour - 112.5 degrees red, 112.5 degrees green, 135 degrees white